Provisional bookings are accepted on the basis that the deposit is received within 7 days, otherwise the booking may be cancelled with no further notice.
- To pay a non-refundable 25% deposit to confirm the booking, and to pay the full balance due not less than 6 weeks before the start of the booked period. If a booking is made less than one month before the start of the holiday, the full amount due is payable immediately to confirm the booking. The owners reserve the right to refuse entry if full payment has not been received, and to cancel the booking and re-let the property to alternative guests if full payment is not received 6 weeks prior to the start of the booked period.
- If you have any reason to cancel your booking, you will forfeit a proportion of you payment, cancellation up to 21 days prior, 60% is forfeited and up to 7 days 80% is forfeited, we regret that we can not make any refund if you cancel within 7 days of your arrival.
- To limit the total number of people occupying the booked property to that as stated as its maximum capacity.
- To vacate the property by 10.00 a.m. on the final day of let (incoming guests may arrive from 3.00 p.m.).
- To leave the property clean and tidy, with full inventory, and to reimburse the owner’s for any breakage’s, loss or damage.
- To use the property solely for its purpose as self-catering holiday accommodation and to accept the owner’s right to refuse entry to the property any person considered unsuitable to take charge.
- That the owners shall not be held responsible or liable for any accident, loss or mishap to persons or property whilst on or using the premises, or from any illness or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.
- To accept that should the property become unavailable or unsuitable for letting subsequent to booking through any cause, the owner’s liability shall be limited to the amount of any rent paid.
- To allow the owners or their agents access to the property at all reasonable times.